Ad

Crissandra Gomez

Girl Of Elegance

A woman should be sophisticated and elegant. She should be the epitome of beauty and finesse of what should be a female would be. Our 9MM Blogzine #GirlOfTheMonth is the definition of it. Let's get to know her...


Crissandra Gomez

Cris, 21 (at the time of writing), is a student from Laguna. She loves reading, write essays and books and singing but being elegant is what she loves the most.

Are you in a relationship right now?
"Nope I'm not. haha!"

Wow! I'm surprised! What would a guy do to impress you?
"ahahaha! As of now nothing. My heart goes 'case closed' haha! Not entertaining."

Fair enough. What do you spend too much money on?
"Currently, I'm spending time more on jewelries, luxury jewelries, as you can see through my feed, but they're dupes. But I love them! They're my life as of this pandemic haha. But mostly more on room decorations as well. I'm too bored that's why I design my room."

Everyone's bored... hahaha! What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"It's kinda private actually haha! By hooking up with a handsome guy from school and I did not expect that, I was too vulnerable since I was from a bad heartbreak haha! I almost did fell for him but I tried to control myself not to because I'm still in the healing process and I just want to lock myself into alone time silent drama."

Well said! What advice you'd give your 21 year old self?
"Always be brave from any pessimistic point of view of other people to me. Go on with life even if one bad ass man broke my heart. Never do the same thing as I did before. And if they judge me in doing my sexy shots, I must not care."

Love it! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"50.50 for that, i follow mind whenever i think something's wrong with my heart. But on the other half, i follow my heart whenever i think i don't wanna follow my mind, But to be honest, i always follow my heart that's why I'm always in pain."

Good answer. What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"Never ever feel a guilt or regrets from someone who's not deserving. I was too weak before because of the things my ex boyfriend says that I must not do modelling cause of like this and this more reasons, then when we broken up I pursued. I told myself  that I'm stronger now, I will show him, that I can do it, I can be someone who's totally different from the girl that he became his girlfriend. Never ever let other people bring me down, especially the once who dragged down my entire life."

Love it! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Sachzna Laparan, Julia Barretto, and Nadine Lustre here in the Philippines. Then Kendall Jenner and Taylor Swift from Hollywood."

Same. Define SEXY.
"If through letters, S - Sophistication, E-Elegance, X-EXtraordinary, Y-umminess... But overall, SEXY or SEXINESS is not just about showing off you shape, but its about exposing your true you and your flaws, about boosting your own confidence to be a soul influencer to other women telling them there's nothing wrong in being too revealing as long as you show off who you are and your own fashion through the society."

I couldn't agree more. What's your vital statistics?
"um I'm not sure about my stats, but waistline 25-26, bust-32 or less than 32 haha. Height - 5'5, weight - 40. That's the only thing I know about my vital stats."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Lips and skin, lips because its kissable for others. natural. Skin because they think I'm flawless. but overall, these are my assets. That's the thing they look up to , the ones I'm always taking care of."

I agree. But I also think that your EYES and BUTT are also so darn sexy! What's the funniest fail you had in life?
"Embarrassment when I was in high school, I have this crush and I always want to see him from the next door of our room. Until I wrote a letter for him. And I told my friends to just keep quiet for him not to know. But in the end, he noticed my writing haha. So I was caught and I felt ashamed for real."

At least you let him know about your feelings. When and who'd you share your first kiss with?
"ohh of course with my first boyfriend."

Torrid or smack only?
"Both. Hahahaha!"

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes. and I hate it haaha! Worst thing in my life wherein I really did rant about it."

How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"He offered 10K for an indecent job he wants to do with him. Yuck! Yes, I may be wild but not in that way. I'm not that desperate with money."

Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"James Reid, Joseph Marco, and Enchong Dee. Those three only hahahaha!"

Read the full exclusive interview about Crissandra Gomez by purchasing the 9MM eMagazine June 2021 issue here.

Thanks you so much for this awesome opportunity, Crissandra! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #GirlOfTheMonth. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Follow her on Instagram - @crissandrael

Kapish!




Crissandra Gomez Crissandra Gomez Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.