Ad

Maine Shiraishi


Vlogger Extraordanaire

A lot of people are already in vlogging. This is where they share their talents to others and maybe learn more from their commentators and followers. And 9MM Blogzine is also already doing preparations on making our site vlog friendly.

But our #GirlOfTheMonth is already doing vlogging and has her own channel in YouTube. Let's get to know her...


Maine Shiraishi

Maine, married to a Japanese is located in Tokyo, Japan. She's an HRM graduate and loves to cook.

"I was a model back in my college days. I'm also a fitness enthusiast. I love going to the gym and eating healthy. I am also a makeup enthusiast and doing vlogs about it in my YouTube channel."

Based on your answer, you are really an active person. Tell us, Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes, I am married to a Japanese."

Okay. We didn't expect that coming. Moving on, for example you're single right now, What would a guy do to impress you?
"To impress me? I think kapag nagpakatotoo siya sa akin. I mean yung hindi siya mahihiyang ikwento ang past niya kahit alam niyang ikakaturn off ko. Being transparent laking turn on sakin yun."


Love your answer! Next, How many times have you been in love?
"Once only. My husband is my first and last boyfriend."

Wow! How long have you been together?
"Six years."

Great! There are just a few couples that ended up like yours. A true happy ending. What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"Before you give up think of the reasons why you held on so long. Before, I'm a weak person, easy to give up. But because of love, I learned to hold on."

Good answer! What would be the most stupid thing you did in you life?
"Ahmmm, when my man cheated on me. Ako pa ang nagsorry. I think that’s the most stupid thing I did. I know I gave my everything then when asked him ano pang kulang, wala syang masabi kasi I'm almost perfect na daw, pero ayun ako pa nagsorry hehe! I begged him din."

What is SEXY for you?
"For me, sexy is knowing exactly who you are . Sexy is how you carry your beautiful self."


What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think my tummy."

Yeah! We agree. But your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are so sexy for us.
"Aw thank you, from others legs dn daw kasi mahaba."

You're welcome. Next, when was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"Never tried lumabas na walang panty. When I go in public, I even wear cycling shorts."

Next question, How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"Wahahaha! 21 yrs old."

Good for you! Next question tayo… What foreplay do you want him to do before that action packed love making?
"Kissing lang hehe!"

Lovely! Next question is - Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yup, many times. Because of my hubadera pics on social media."

ahaha! May we ask how much was the highest offer to you?
"Half a million, plus sustento every month."

Wow! And what is he gaining out of that large offer? are you going to be his mistress? Or sexual partner?
"He want a serious relationship. Gusto niya alagaan siya ganon."


O, baket di mo ni accept? Di mo siya trip? Or me asawa siya nun?
"No, single din. Ayoko naman magkafirst boyfriend ng di ko mahal."

Last question tayo… name three local male celebrities na either me crush ka or pantasya mo.
"Hmmm... Gabby Concepcion (kamukha ng asawa ko), Derek Ramsay and Enrique Gil."

Thank you so much for this opportunity Maine Shiraishi. We appreciate and glad to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as our #GirlOfTheMonth. This page is for yo as well as our 9MM Salute!

Follow her on Instagram - @maineaguishi

Kapish!




Maine Shiraishi Maine Shiraishi Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.