Ad

Janine Arellano


Multi-Tasking Hottie

There is no other thing that a mother would do for their children but to give them what they need. So we salute mothers who does several jobs just to keep the family afloat. 

Just like our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie, with different things she wanted to do, she always prioritize her child before anything else.


Janine Arellano

Janine, 25 (at the time of writing), is from Angono, Rizal. She is a business woman selling beauty and health products and help people to have their own business.

"I love to swim, dance and to travel."

Great! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes, I am. But my partner is open minded in such things like this. It's okay to him to showcase what I have."

Cool! For example you're single right now, What would a guy do to impress you?
"I like a guy whose caring. Of course as a girl .. I like being clingy and of course he should be a gentleman."

Good answer. How many times have you been in love?
"Three times na."

Nice! Do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"I follow my Heart and mind hahaha! Minsan syempre kelangan utak minsan kesa sa puso."


Awesome! What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"I've learn to cherish everything. Time, money and people and being surrounded by my family and friends. Because you will regret it soon if you keep on asking and doing nothing. In life, we should always see the positive side rather than the situation."

Lovely! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Dancing hahaha! Vomit and of course crying hahahaha! With no reason at all."

Ahahaha! Next Have you went to a public place without panties?
"Hahaha Really .. Wow! Yeahh .. I already did that."

Really?! When was the last time?
"Only a skirt hahaha! My trip lang hahaha .. I want to feel pero hindi ko na uulitin. haha! Aircon Number 3 hahaha!"

Sige... What is SEXY for you?
"Sexy for me is generally attractive or interesting."

Cool! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My boobs and my waist."

Yeah! We agree. But we also like your EYES. We think if you stare at us with those eyes, we would melt.
"Wow! What a word hahaha!"


How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"19 years old. Hahahah! Sorry, marupok ako. hahaha!"

Moving on, In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Ayuko ung parang nagtatalk show hahaha! I mean .. I don't like having a talk show while having sex haha!"

Name three male local celebs has yet to admit that they are closet gays.
"Sure. Piolo Pascual, Zeus and Ryan Bang hahahah! I think so."

Anyway, next tayo, Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"No. Never."

What is one of your sexual fantasies?
"My sexual fantasy is having sex with a man in a bathroom that I don't know who he is. hahaha!"


Wow! ahaha! Last question... name three local male celebrities that you have a crush on or having sexual fantasies with.
"Marco Gumabao, James Reid and Vhong Navarro hahaha!"

Bago yun si Vhong Navarro ah... hahaha!
"Hahaha! Kaloka! Oo! Okay kaya siya."

Thanks you so much Janine Arellano for giving us this opportunity to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #Hottie. This page is yours and our 9MM Salute!

Follow her on Instagram - @janinearellano

Kapish!




Janine Arellano Janine Arellano Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.