Ad

Vine Ace


Comedienne Hottie

I have always loved comedy. Usually males are the dominant because of men and/or daddy jokes. But females are funny to. I have some girl friends that are funny and can do at par with men. Thankful that we can feature a female comedienne as one of 9MM Blogzine's #Hottie.


Vine Ace

Vine is a single mother trying to build my brand as a comedienne. Her medium is Tiktok. She is also a fitness enthusiast and do a bit of modeling on the side. Vine also has a passion for acting but haven't done any formal training. Let's find out more...

Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes! I'm in a relationship."

Just in case you're not, what would a guy do to impress you?
"He has to take care of himself. Meaning malinis sa katawan. Nagtotoothbrush three times a day. Hahaha!"


What do you mean open relationship?
"Yes meaning my partner and I can see other people. But we have our own house rules of course."

Cool! Do you rather follow your heart or mind?
"The mind. For me, what the mind says, the heart will justify what it means. That's why your brain is on top of everything in your body."

Nice answer. For example, I am your boyfriend or husband, would you leave me for an all time celebrity crush that really liked you?
"Nope. No one can ever replace my boyfriend or husband in that situation. Celebrity crushes are just that crushes. They're fun when you think about it for a minute. However, it doesn't really last. I want something that lasts for a lifetime."

Next, What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Pass out. Nothing fancy."

OK. Moving on, when was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"Last weekend. But I realized that MERON pala ako kaya nag pads ako. Hahaha!"


Nice answer! What part of your body are you most proud of?
"I think my booty."

We absolutely agree. And we can say that your tight and thicc legs as well combined with your pretty face and eyes... EPIC!
"Yeeeey! Thank you! Magkakasundo tayo diyan. hahaha! I think there's a science article somewhere I read that women with big butts tend to give to birth to smart children."

Possibly, Is your child smart?
"Consistent honor student."

Then the study is confirmed true. Next question, wildest sexual position you want to try?
"Helicopter tapos yun guy ang umiikot. hahaha! But most of the time basic lang ako. Missionary, Doggie and Cowgirl. The Big 3."


Wow! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"They're in over their head sometimes. They tend to overthink and do what's unnecessary. Just enjoy your partner and be gentle. Explore and the best advice is communicate."

Cool! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes by a politician. 20 thousand a week ang offer. Pero I turned it down since married pa ako that time."

Good girl! Name 3 male local celebrities that you want to have sex with.
"Jay Manalo, Wendell Ramos and Gardo Versoza."

To Vine Ace, thank you so much for this opportunity to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #Hottie. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!



Vine Ace Vine Ace Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.