Ad

Allie Pundavela

Career Oriented

Reaching your goals is easy as long you have the perseverance, determination and luck with you. As for our 9MM Blogzine #GirlOfTheMonth, she moved here in the Philippines from Chicago to pursue a career in showbiz. Let's find out more about her.



Allie Pundavela

Allie, 23 at the time of writing, is an aspiring singer, actress, dancer and commercial model. She was a former TV host for TFC Connect. "I'm just a girl that loves to do what I'm passionate about." she said.

Nice! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Haha! No. I'm very much single and have been single for almost three years now. Career muna."

Great! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Hmmm... I guess I’m very impressed when a guy has a lot of passion and is driven. I’m a sucker for singers or dancers but honestly if I can see that a guy has a lot of passion for whatever he does they definitely get points. I also just like down to earth and genuine people with good hearts."

Ok. Let's change the topic... What is SEXY for you?
"Sexy is being able to be un-apologetically yourself and being confident in that. I think we live in a time where so many people try to live in a facade and it's hard to come by genuine and real people. I think being able to just be you, and not care about others judgment over you is sexy. Just be you and be happy."



LOVE your answer. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think the sexiest part of my body is probably my legs. hahaha! I used to get made of fun of back in school for having "Thunder Thighs" so I used to hate them. But the older I've gotten, the more I've grown to love the body I'm in and appreciate it. I also think my morena skin is sexy hahaha! I've just always loved it and I know that some Filipinas and most Asians are ashamed for their natural skin tone and are told to whiten it and that it's not "sexy" or "beautiful". So I really hope that changes in the future and more women embrace their natural selves.

Yeah! We agree. We also LOVE your eyes and smile.
"Awww Thank you! haha!"

Welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"hahaha! SECRET! haha! I guess get matching tattoos with my best friends after a concert. That was super fun time."

Cool! What is sexiest thing that you have done with somebody? Like smooth moves.
"Being able to open up to someone about your life is "sexy" to me. Like just being able to be vulnerable and let someone into your life and let them get to know you. I don't know... I'm a very guarded person naturally so if anyone gets me to let my guard down."

Great! What is your favorite scene or shoot that you have done?
"My favorite thing I've ever worked on was probably TFC Connect. I started doing it when I just moved here and it really helped me understand our culture more. I was able to immense myself in our culture while teaching others abroad about it as well. Plus I loved helping family's connect with one another and share their stories."



Do you support a cause like feed the poor or save the earth?
"Right now, I actually been looking for more ways to do volunteer work for various kinds of causes. I'm definitely very concerned about climate change and trying to do my part in fixing the problem and helping spread awareness of it. I think our planet has done so much for us humans and the fact that we're not taking care of it really upsets me. Because our world has been so abundant and kind to us. I love doing volunteer work so if there's anything I can do, I always just try to do good."

Cool! Last question, name 3 local male celebrities that you think are HOT.
"Hahaha! I guess I'm just secretive about my crushes. Growing up, I always had a crush on Jericho Rosales haha! Yun lang talaga that I can spare saying."



Thank you so much Allie Pundavela for giving us this opportunity and being featured in 9MM Blogzine as our #GirlOfTheMonth. This page is yours and we give you our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!



Allie Pundavela Allie Pundavela Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.