Ad

Lost 9MM Girls And Hot Moms

Where Are They At?

I'm scouring the internet for some information and old photos of some hot Filipinas that I want to feature as 9MM Girls and Hot Moms. But there is limited sources that I can find.


They either are my crushes when I was exploring my imagination ot I was awed by their beauty. I already featured a couple of them like Michelle Aldana and Monica Hererra here


The list below are the ones I'm looking for:


Jennifer Mendoza. She was a That's Entertainment talent as a singer/actress. She did a movie entitled "Muntik Nang Maabot Ang Langit" that did not go very well.




Maureene Larazzabal. Most notable in posing for a men's magazine and doing stints in Bubble Gang. But after she quit the show, I haven't seen or hear from her career. I miss her clumsiness and assets and she reminds me of Phoebe of the hit TV series Friends.




Precious Adona. After a couple of movies like "Torotot" and "A Very Special Love", I haven't heard from her then. She was launched as a sexy actress and featured in a leading men's magazine. Her kayumanggi complexion gave her the appeal that I admire.


Michelle Parton. She was included in the all female group that Leo Martinez gathered. Michelle appeared in numerous films like "Batangueno Kabitenyo", "Sabado Nights" and "Pipti Pipti". I like her sexy bod and pretty face that enthralled me


Leah Orosa. Leah starred in numerous films opposite Andrew E and Robin Padilla. She had a child with the latter. Her gorgeous face and appeal is what I like about her.




Nanette Medved. What I like about her is that she's not only appealing to men but she can act. She did several movies but the one that stuck to my mind is when she did "Darna". Nanette was oozing with appeal to appear as the hottest super heroine of the Philippines.




Dindi Gallardo. Another former beauty queen, She was Binibining Pilipinas Universe 1993. Dindi did several movies to prove that she also has talent. Her luscious lips, pretty face and stunning body is what I liked from her.




Anjanette Abayari. She also played Darna as one of her movies. Aside from her kayumanggi complexion, Anjanette was also gifted when it comes to assets. Face, figure and bumpers.


Most likely, they all have lives of their own. And they have changed the physical assets I admired about them way back. But I'm just reliving their glorious moments as I grew up. Reminiscing my times fantasizing them as one of my 9MM Girls.


Kapish!



Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.


Lost 9MM Girls And Hot Moms Lost 9MM Girls And Hot Moms Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.