Ad

Monica Hererra

Where You At???

I have been looking for celebrities that went out out of the spotlight. Those who were just gone like a bubble. When I started this series, my objective is to look for those celebrities that bailed out.

And in this article, I want to do the same thing that I did with Michelle Aldana. To pay homage to those that are inactive already in showbiz.


Monica Hererra

The alluring Monica Herrera starred in different action and comedy films. A love interest mostly of Rene Requiestas in his movies. She is mostly noted for her exceptional sexiness and beautiful face.

I liked Monica Hererra mostly in her two piece scenes and almost innocent looking face and beauty. I'm sure that every man )at the time of her fame also fantasize her.

I haven't seen Monica Herrera since the 90's. The internet was unable to provide some information and photos about her.

I'm pretty much sure she's already a dedicated wife and mother. But she left us some memories that men are vulnerable when she's around.

Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Monica Hererra Monica Hererra Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.