Ad

2012 Wishlist

An Open Letter To Santa Claus For 2012

Dear Santa,

I have been a good man, father and husband this year. At least in my own perspective.

I know I deserve to have some new toys for Christmas just like the ones I listed last year. Sad to say, I wasn't able to have at least one of them.

But definitely I got the best gift I can have. And it was Cielo.

Nonetheless, I'll be listing down my wish list this Christmas. Hopefully, you can grant me at least one. So here goes...



Laptop
I absolutely need a laptop or a PC for my blogging and computing work. For the past year, I have been using computers at the office and internet shops for updating my blog and other computing demands.

The laptop would improve my blog and make some other jobs on the side for additional income.

A computer is an essential gadget for me. I can live without a TV or an Ipod or a PSP. As long as I have a working computer, I'm happy.

Graphic Tablet
I have sketched quite a few pages of my favorite comic characters and I wanted them to be posted here on my blog. Some of which were done way back in my high school days.

I would want to share my sketches here. And to ink those sketches digitally, I need to use a graphic tablet. I'm not sure if those from CDR-King are dependable but Bamboo tablets are better. I think.

Digital Camera
Nikole has been handling my photography hobby for the last two years. She's already old and she's showing signs of aging. Maybe she'll be retiring anytime soon.

I'm already eyeing some digital cameras with the same features she has. If its not any hassle to you, I would prefer a DSLR like the Nikon D3000 or Canon 40D.

But a digital camera like Kodak Easyshare Z990 or the Fuji Finepix S290.

This would do for now. I know the times are hard right now, but with patience and hard work, everything will happen.

I would really appreciate it if you can grant my wish as early as possible so that I can achieve my dreams.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!


Kapish!

Stone-Cold Angel


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.
2012 Wishlist 2012 Wishlist Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.