Ad

Nikon Coolpix 5700 Review

Nikole Review

For years, I have been trying to aspire to be a photographer. I once dreamt of taking pictures of beautiful women after I had read Playboy and Penthouse Magazines. I thought of how gratifying and orgasmic(?!) it is to see and take pictures of famous and beautiful women if not naked, are in a skimpy outfit.

I envy the likes of Jun De Leon, Jay Tablante and other professional photographers because they got the best job in the world. But as I learn photography, I learned that it is not only about women. And as I progress, I wanted to explore by having at least a digital camera. And then Nikole came and I fell in love with her.

Nikon Coolpix 5700. Although it is a discontinued model of Nikon prosumer cameras, it can go beyond the latest point and shoot and DSLR cameras out there. She has been reviewed and rated as being 8.5 over 10 overall.


Settings are like DSLR cameras but still they said its a prosumer camera. I have been wanting to have a camera like this so when opportunity came I grabbed her and fell in love with her and named her Nikole.

Verdict. I haven't used Nikole yet with my own settings and still learning to appreciate her. She's been giving me a good time and good photos. Although the seller of this camera gave me a hard time in looking for a rechargeable battery, charger and other accessories that should have been included when I bought her, still its a good buy.


Battery last at least 1-2 hours of usage. Settings are pretty much easy to learn. Can take good and crisp pictures. For me, these are at least the good qualities for a camera for a beginner like me. I just hope it would not let me down for the next 2-3 years because I don't have the money yet to purchase a DSLR camera. Here are samples of the pictures I took with Nikole:


Dried Leaf At The Gates


Mega Light Post


Dried Leaf

Nikole and I are still on the getting-to-know-each-other stage of our relationship. As I try to learn and progress through the art of photography, you will be the witness and judge of my relationship with Nikole. Our children (pictures taken) will be posted on my other blog site that will start some time in May.

Pictures will also be posted on my multiply account so better check it out. Some of my pictures might have Buster, my favorite subject when I'm at home and trying out something new with Nikole.

Gadget Review File Number: 0418091602
Nikon Coolpix 5700
Rating; Very Good

Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Nikon Coolpix 5700 Review Nikon Coolpix 5700 Review Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 4:04 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.