Ad

Lost Traffic Help!

An Open Letter To Visitors, Lurkers and Regulars of 9MM-zine

Dear visitors and readers,

As you all know, I have redone my blog. Although the changes are not that obvious but still its a work in progress. I was purposely wanting to have more readers by making my site SEO friendly.

One objective that I had was to change my URL. I was thinking that a different name would make my blog more popular. So I decided to change 9MMDOTNET to 9MM-zine without thinking of the consequences.

After doing it, I lost some internal links as well as other links that my blog share. I fixed it but I'm not 100% sure I did. I did not know that there is another big problem that awaits my stupidity.

And then I hit the Save Settings button and cannot go back.

The change I made to my URL had lost my blog a terrible amount of site traffic. Before it was averaging around 5,000 visits per month. It was a 2 year worth of work and now my blog's traffic plumetted down after the change of URL.

I tried to scour the internet over the resolution of having my site traffic back but my search was for naught. I already applied the deed and cannot go back anymore.

So for my readers, as well as my followers before, new and old visitors, I ask for these favors:

  1. If you are a new visitor here, please post a comment below and leave your URL. I'll make sure I'll cross link your site with mine.
  2. If you are regular visitor of this blog, I ask you to follow this blog through RSS, Facebook or Twitter. The links are located at the upper right sidebar just below the search bar.
  3. You can also put my url at your site as one of the blogs you follow or blogroll. Copy and paste this url http://9mm-zine.blogspot.com 
I'll be forever grateful if you do this for me and this blog. Thanks in advance!

Kapish!


Angel
9MM-zine



Lost Traffic Help! Lost Traffic Help! Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 4:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.