Ad

Welcome to 9MMDOTNET!

Greetings!

This is a free for all blog of Stone-Cold Angel's interests. Right now its running on Beta but it will be officially launched on March 1 at 12:01am his time. So watch out for it.


I have been wanting for years to create a website for my interests. And after a number of creation and edits, I found my haven in blogging. My interests includes Girls, Music, Movies, Books, Comics, Computers, Technology, Gadgets and others that I wants to share with everyone. 


My goal is to share my thoughts to others and make this world a better place. Every month I will share my thoughts, views and adventures on something interesting to me. And it might be interesting to you readers also, so read on.

This blog site is a personal blog and posts written here are made in personal views. It is not in any intention harm and degrade any individual, group, people, country, race and others.


If you feel that contents here in my blog is offending, please let me know through email.

Disclaimer
Pictures, Videos and other files used in this blog are property of their respective owners. Since those are gotten from the web, I believe its free. If you want those files be removed, let me know also.


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Welcome to 9MMDOTNET! Welcome to 9MMDOTNET! Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 8:36 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.