Ad

Miko

Japanese Crush

I so LOVE Japanese girls. They are so gorgeous and their skin are so white and smooth. It seems that they don't have pores on their faces. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #International. Let's know more.



Miko

Miko, 28 (at the time of writing), is from Saitama Prefecture in Japan. She works as a life insurance sales representative and loves fashion, shopping, gaming, reading manga and watching anime.

Great! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Don't just play around, study hard!"

Right! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?
"Satomi Ishihara is the woman I look up to in Japan."

Okay... Fair enough. What's your favorite poison / alcoholic drink?
"Japanese sake and beer. I don't drink whiskey or bourbon."

Awesome! What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"I once got drunk and went back to the apartment where I used to live. I don't remember how I did it then, but I was staying at a business hotel in the morning."

Hahaha! Nice! Define SEXY.
"Sexy for me is a cool wild man or something?"

Nice! I have a freezer and RAWR! hahaha! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I've been told that my lips are sexy erotic."

I know right! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"I think it feels good to do it hard. In fact, it is better to be kind and polite and feel good."

Get the full photo collection of  Miko by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine August 2023 issue.

Kapish!






Miko Miko Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.