Ad

Lemmy Kilmister

Rock Legend

This is already a very late post. Nonetheless, it needs to be given a page in my blog.

I'm really a fan of Heavy Metal. You can read about my tribute articles about Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera and Metallica.

But the world of Heavy Metal has been saddened by the death of one of its icons. I haven't been able to listen to his songs but it will be my priority on my bucket list.


Ian Fraser "Lemmy" Kilmister
1945 - 2015

I'm not very familiar with Motorhead and their music but I know that they are considered as one of the best bands of Heavy Metal. Many bands consider Motorhead as their influence.

The only time I heard Lemmy's name is that when I was watching the movie Airheads. According to the characters, "Lemmy is God". At that time, I wanted to listen to Motorhead but internet was not yet available.

I regret not listening to your music, Lemmy. I know you touched many bands and music creators around the world. A 9MM salute is given to you. I promise to listen to your music as soon as possible.

Rest in peace, Lemmy. You and your music will always be remembered.

Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.


Lemmy Kilmister Lemmy Kilmister Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.