Ad

Sony Ericsson K800i Review

Mobile Review

I have always been a Sony Ericsson phone fan. Been a Nokia phone user but I hate its hang time and its market value. I also tried PDA's and other phone brands like O2 XDA II, IPhone Clone from China and Motorola V3i, but its the performance and beauty that I look for a phone.


Erika, my first Sony Ericsson K608i phone, served me very well for the past 3 years. Ever since I got her from a trade of my old Nokia phone, she was a breeze. She did not hung up on me. She took my pictures very well and I enjoyed spending time with her. All the characteristics I'm looking for a phone is with her. 

Sadly, everything seems to come to an end. Last November, I lost her while moving to another house. She went away without even saying goodbye. She was by far my favorite gadget / phone.


Sunny, my back up Sony Ericsson T68i phone also had moments with me. I still have her and she always wake me up and lets me sleep. Although she's an old school phone, she's still a good phone. She did not demand attention and still there whenever I need her.


Now I have my eyes on another Sony Ericsson phone. Its the K800i that I'm ogling about for months now whenever I have the chance to visit a cellphone shop. Her Cybershot Technology gives pictures the life they need. 

Back it up with auto focus, 3.2 mega pixel camera, flash and red eye reduction plus music, memory, sleek design and games, definitely I will not look for another phone but this for the next 3-5 years.

Here's my request to all my readers to help the author's dream come true. Please register to the link provided because I need the credits to have my dream phone. I would really appreciate it if I could have this phone.


So please register on this site with my referral ID. I just need 13 of you to register and have this phone. I haven't received gifts from them but I believe there are good souls out there that would help me on this. Thanks to all of you in advance.

Please CLICK HERE to help me get my phone.


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Sony Ericsson K800i Review Sony Ericsson K800i Review Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 8:19 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.