Ad

Maria

Cyclist Crush

Biking and cycling has benefits from cardiovascular strength and travelling. Our 9MM Blogzine #CoverGirl may have to offer more. Let's see.


Maria

Maria, 24 (at the time of writing), is from Tokyo, Japan. She loves biking and cycling activities.

Cool! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Thank you for the strength."

Nice! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Oh my God! Vivoree Esclito!"

Likewise! What's your vital statistics?
"As of now I don’t know."

What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"My blood or red wine."

Nice! What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"Never been drunk though. But I've been drunk and still conscious. I told the DJ to let my crush go naked at the club. Guess what? He actually did the dare. And I hate him after that."

Define SEXY.
"Excellent hygiene."

Cool. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"You better find out yourself."

Fair enough. In your opinion, what do me do wrong when having sex?
"Wrong position."

Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Marco Gallo, Zanjoe Marudo and Joshua Garcia."

Get the full photo collection of  Maria by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine November 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Maria Maria Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.