Ad

Bella Fall

Model Crush

Modelling is one of the profession that most ladies want to have. Being able to strut branded clothes in the runway is their ultimate goal. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush, she's been wanting to be a model. Let's know more.


Bella Maria Fall

Bella, 22(at the time of writing), is from Cebu then transferred here in Manila.

Lets start with telling us more about yourself. Have you always been modelling?
"I started modeling at the age of 14. That was 2 years after arriving here in the Philippines."

And?
"Well I have been doing modeling ever since to support my family and myself. I have done pageant as well and was part of the Chooks to Go Girls 2.0 who cheer danced for Gilas Pilipinas (The Philippine's national basketball team). I lived for 4 years in Cebu before I transferred to Manila to seek for better opportunities."

Great! What do you do when you're not modelling or posting your gorgeous photos in social medias?
"I do events. Ushering, flyering, being a brand ambassadress etc."

That's cool! What does a "flyering" do?
"Well you're basically given flyers connected to the certain event, and you hand it out to people in the area to promote a certain product, event etc."

Got it! Given your looks, what type of guys are you into?
"Well I actually don't have a certain type. People (myself included) have all these different types and standards in their future partner. But when someone special comes, all those standards become just this draft in your mind you once made when you were younger. You get to know someone, and whether they meet your "standards" or not, if they're the one for you, they're the one for you. You might have always wanted to be with someone with blue eyes, but if you stumble upon someone with brown eyes who makes you feel amazing, then your standards don't matter that much anymore."

Well said! Are you in a relationship right now? Have you ever asked a guy out?
"In a relationship with food hahaha. But no, I've never asked a guy out."

hahaha! What do you do to let loose or destress?
"I write or go on rooftops at night and dance around. Which is kind of weird, because I'm not a good dancer."

That's not weird... I think that's pretty cool! What do you write about? Essays? Novel?
"Thank you. Anything that comes to mind. Usually it's poetry. But I write anything actually. From stories to songs."

Great! Talking about weirdness, what's the weirdest thing you have done so far?
"Well I can't think of anything particularly right now, but I do mix food together, that shouldn't be mixed, quite often (like snickers and anchovies)[one of my favorite combinations]. Not sure if that's accepted weird, but that's the only thing I can think of right now."

That will do. I wonder what it taste like? Anyway, moving on... What are you passionate about aside from being a model? Do you support a cause like saving the earth or feed the poor?
"Well I love to write. But aside from that, that is one of the reasons I started modeling in the first place. To get a voice and reach out to the people; to inspire them and give them a hand. Actually not just to people. I am very passionate about animals and I do try my best to come up with something huge in the future to help them. Especially here in the Philippines, since I've noticed that animal cruelty here is a very underrated issue."

What article of clothing would define you?
"Jackets and tank tops."

Good choice! What part of your body would you consider your selling point?
"Be kind to animals, play with children and actually be genuine about it. Sounds cheesy but this makes someone so much more attractive."

Get the full photo collection of  Bella Fall by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine October 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Bella Fall Bella Fall Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.