Ad

Angel Nicole

Student Crush

If I can turn back time, I want to be a student again. Our only problems were just to learn and exams. But our 9MM Blogzine #CoverGirl is still a student and a barely legal. Let's know more.


Angel Nicole

Angel, 19 (at the time of writing), is from Cavite. She studies at De La Salle University and she loves joining beauty pageants and modelling.

Cool! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?
"Wow, to be honest. Ms. Catriona Gray."

Likewise! What's your vital statistics?
"35 25 36"

Nice! What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"I don't drink alcohol. For real!"

Fair enough. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Waist."

I agree. I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy.
"Wow! Really??? Hahahaha! Thank you!"

You're welcome! What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"Nothing, because honestly I'm a taong bahay. I'm just at school and home. My parents give me everything I need and they support me. That's why I couldn't rebel. It's funny, but I prefer to stay at home and sumunod sa parents."

Good girl! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Don Massimo Torricelli, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jacob Elordi."

Get the full photo collection of  Angel Nicole by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine July 2023 issue.

Kapish!



Angel Nicole Angel Nicole Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.