Ad

Princess

Smoke Model

I have been smoking for quite a long time. I wanted to quit but with an ambassadress like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush, I cannot quit. But eventually I will be quitting smoking.


Princess

Princess, 21 (at the time of writing), is from San Mateo, Rizal. She works as a brand ambassadress for a cigarette company. Princess also loves to join local pageants and modelling since she was 15. She is also a delegate of Miss Global Philippines 2018.

Are you in a relationship right now?
"No po."

Cool! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Family oriented. And also mabangong kili kili."

Next... What is your goal in your life?
"To graduate."

Cool! What was the one thing have you done to change what you are right now?
"I think my modelling career."

Why did you say so?
"I graduated senior high school from it. I mean my modelling career helped me to earn money which supported my studying."

Nice! Complete this phrase... I have never...?
"I have never try to go out of the Philippines."

Cool! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Kendall Jenner no explanation just Kendall Jenner."

Same! What's your vital statistics?
"32-22-31."

Wow! Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My long legs."

I agree! I also think that your EYES, LIPS and HIPS are so damn sexy! Next, what's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I think when we started to drink in the morning then we ended up in the next morning like we were so wasted."

Get the full photo collection of  Princess by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine March 2023 issue here.

Kapish!




Princess Princess Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.