Ad

Samantha Jones

K-Drama Addict Crush

I was introduced to K-Drama with Full House and Windstruck. I don't have anything against Korean movies, series and music, but I don't like it because I don't understand what they are talking about. But our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is one fan that loves watching K-Drama. Let's know her.


Samantha Jones

Samantha, 25 (at the time of writing), is freelance model. She loves reading and watching K-Dramas.

Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes, I am."

Cool! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Both."

AWESOME! What advice would you give to your 21 year old self?
"Keep fighting and be more brave because the world isn’t what you expected it to be and follow your dreams."

Nice! What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"Hmm I’m actually not good at anything or maybe I didn’t discover it yet hahahaha!"

Great! What's your vital statistics?
"34-24-33."

Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Kathryn Bernardo and Lisa Manoban."

Nice! When was the last time you went to a public place without panties? Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"When I was maybe 20."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Boobs and eyes."

I agree. Besides making love, showering, or swimming, what's something else you tried doing naked?
"Photo shoots."

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes."

I'm not surprised. How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"I forgot the price but it’s something personal and I don’t want to remember."

At least you didn't accept it. Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Massimo Scofield."

Get the full photo collection of  Samantha Jones and others by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine December 2022 issue here.

Kapish!




Samantha Jones Samantha Jones Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.