Ad

Mae Ramos

BPO Hottie

I had been in the BPO industry for a long time before I jumped into freelancing and establishing my own business. It was a good experience since I gained several skills from mentors and bosses from this industry. Our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie works also in the same industry.


Mae Ramos

Mae, 35 (at the time of writing), is from Angono, Rizal. She works as a call center representative in one of the BPO companies here in the country. Mae also loves to cook and sing in videoke with her friends.

Nice! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes."

What is your goal in life?
"My goal in life is to have my own house for my son and to save some money for his future and to have my own business like owning a bar someday."

Awesome! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever screamed during a scary movie."

Wow! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Not only for an 18 old person but for everyone, to surround themselves with people that enrich them, actively seek out things to improve themselves."

Cool! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Denise Laurel and Bea Alonzo."

Likewise. What's your vital statistics?
"34 28 34."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"mmm, for me? Breasts!"

I agree. But I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy.
"Yeah, eyes I think."

What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Too drunk to drive and smart enough to sleep in the car. But I woke up having to puke and I didn't remember I was sleeping in the car."

ahahahaha! Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"yeah sometimes when I'm drunk but I make sure that I'm alone...so that nobody can see me naked."

Cool! How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"I can't remember, but maybe around 19."

Nice! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"For a man not to make their partner satisfy like doing those stuff to a girl is very wrong for me. Of course in sex, you have to give and take."

I get that answer a lot. Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yeah most of the time."

I'm not surprised. How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"I'm not interested at all and I always ignore them. I just block them on social media."

Name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"The original Totoy Mola, Jay Manalo, Albert Martinez and Ian Veneracion."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Kash!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Mae Ramos Mae Ramos Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.