Ad

Colyn

Packer Hottie

Repacking things is a decent job. Although it sounds a little bit unusual but still a job. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie. She's the best repacker of her company... well I think she is...


Colyn

Colyn, 36 (at the time of writing) is from Makati and she likes to cook and dance.

Great! Are you in a relationship right now?
"None sir. I am seperated."

Awts! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Just being simple and honest and kind."

What do you spend too much money on?
"For my kids... And my self."

What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"Smoke and kiss with my friend."

Nice! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Mind."

Sweet! What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"Being independent for my self and mature thinking."

Okay... Define SEXY.
"Simple and kind... Not outside but inside sir."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think my butt... Or my tits... I think they're cute ehheh!"

Yeah I agree with those. But I also think that your EYES and LIPS are also so darn sexy... What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Have sex with a stranger."

Nice! How was it?
"It was good but I forgot becuase I'm drunk hihihi!"

When and who'd you share your first kiss with?
"When I was in college with my school mate. Smack only."

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"18."

Wow! Legal age. When was the last time you had sex?
"A month ago."

Nice! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"They force a girl that they don't like to do."

Like what? Like blowjob?
"Like for example anal... Sex is good when you don't force your partner."

Ah okay... yeah that's uncool. What is your idea of a foreplay?
"Slow and long."

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Not yet."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Colyn! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #Hottie. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Colyn Colyn Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.