Ad

Nemfa Berly

Major Clerk Crush

Upskilling is one way to get you promoted in the corporate world. It means that you're good to not just one work but you're a jack of all trades. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush... she's upskilling at work so that one day she can be promoted. Let's know more.


Nemfa Berly

Nemfa, 21 (at the time of writing), is from Makati. She works as a clerk at a hospital and hope to be promoted in a senior position someday. She loves spending time with friends and family, cooking, exploring new things and listening to music.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No, because right now what I focusing in my life is my self and my mental health … all I want rn is selflove with my self."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"I think what a guy should do to impress an Independent women, is that to prove to that they can stand there true intention to women, the ideal guy of the independent woman is an Alpha male na katulad nila which is very intimidating."

Next... What is your goal in your life?
"My ultimate goal in life is that five years from now I see my self in a higher position of my work and to have my own dream business in my self."

Cool! What was the one thing you have done to change what you are right now?
"Being an independent women is my accomplishment in life, Which is I surpassed being alone in life instead I turned it into my strength, I’ve been in a difficult times before where I think I couldn’t make it but here I am surpassed all the challenges in my life that I’ve been through , as a strong and being an independent person."

Awesome! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever depend my self into someone,"

Cool! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"My biggest girl crush is Kristen Stewart."

Nice! What's your vital statistics?
"My vital statistics are 28, 24, 26."

Wow! That's sweet! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think the sexiest part of my body is my eyes and jawline."

I agree! I also think that your LIPS and LEGS are so darn sexy too.
"Ohh. Thanks for your compliment, really appreciate you."

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"The craziest thing I’ve in my life while I’m drunk is that I made a mess at the club like I can’t stop vomiting in front of many people and in front of my that night."

Wow! That's epic! Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"To be honest no."

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"That's when I was 19 years old."

Cool! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"In my opinion I think there’s no wrong when a having sex with their lover it’s always depends the two people/lover on how they will handle each other on that situation."

Awesome! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Nope."

Good for you! Last... name three local male celebs who you have sexual fantasies with.
"My answer for that are Jamie Dornan, Chris Hemsworth and Michele Morrone... and all Hollywood celebs."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Nemfa!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Nemfa Berly Nemfa Berly Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.