Ad

Sah Domingo

Fitness Trainer Hottie

Being fit and healthy is a goal that many wants to achieve. But sometimes, since it's easy to eat and be lazy, people tend to be unhealthy. But our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie is a fitness trainer that would help you get fit and healthy. Let's know more.


Sah Domingo

Sah, 27 (at the time of writing), is from Cabuyao, Laguna. Before the pandemic, she worked as a freelance fitness trainer and DJ. Now, she manages her family's business and her online business.

Great! DJ, Jade Dee is also a DJ which we featured here last year. Do you know her?
"I heard her name before. I started year 2015. But since I’m busy with my work I don’t get gigs that can fit in my schedule."

I see. Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes, I am. I don’t post my private life. Hehe!"

That's okay. I understand. What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"Thank you. I almost shared it to my social account. Singing, dancing, modeling, DJ. Hehe! For now, I am struggling and very challenging for me to run a family business."

Cool! You'll be fine with your family business. What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"After class, I go to my boyfriend’s house and went home late."

Great! What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"I learned that life is not about how many times I fall down. It’s about how many times I can get back up."

Good answer. What advice would you give to your 21 year old self?
"Aww. Now I remember myself as 21 yrs old. Hehe! Anyway, my advice will be…don’t be a prisoner to the things you can’t change. If you can’t do anything about it then let it go."

Brilliant! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Oh well, Sophia Esperanza."

Wow! Nice! What's your vital statistics?
"Bust 32, Waist 25 and Hips 35."

Nice! Define SEXY.
"Thank you. For me it’s not about the physical appearance, for me it’s self confidence, the way you walk, you talk, or what you think… etc. hehe!"

Awesome! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Haha. I think my eyes."

Yeah I agree! But I also think that your LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy!
"Wow, thank you."

What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Craziest thing? When someone in the dance floor tried to touch me and I hit him with a bottle. Or I dance while hit him with my elbow para di halata."

ahahaha! That's epic! Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"Yeah. Sometimes I go commando in yoga pants."

Nice! When and who'd you share your first kiss with?
"My first boyfriend during high school days."

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"18 years old."

Nice! Legal age! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"While having sex and think that it’s just for fun."

What do you mean? Are you saying sex is just for fun?
"Of course not. I receive a lot of indecent proposals and it’s so sad that that’s what they think."

I see. That would be my next question. I thought that you would answer the men are selfish when it comes to sex. They cum first before the ladies.
"Ohhh. That’s what you think pala. Hehe! I do it with my partner with love."

I understand. Since you were offered decent proposals several times... How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"Oh well, offered me a 5 digit amount just to be with him. But I refused and he offered me again a 6 digits number that’s when I got shocked while he’s dealing with me. And that’s the first time I thought and feel sad that they are just wasting money just for that????"

Yeah! Pathetic men, right?
"For me I am more than the money. I am more than that. And they can’t buy me. I’m not for sale."

Nice! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Richard Yap, Derek Ramsay and Richard Gutierrez."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Sah!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #Hottie. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Sah Domingo Sah Domingo Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.