Ad

Anne Orquinaza

Writer Crush

I have written my first book and I sold them up to this day. It's digital and you can purchase it in the Download tab of our page. And our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush loves to write. Let's know her more.

Anne Orquinaza

Anne, 19 (at the time of writing) is from Caloocan City. She is a student taking up Tourism and loves to write stories.

What stories do you write?
"Taglish, Series."

Wow! Nice! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No."

I'm surprised! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Tall, God fearing and good in studies."

Cool! What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"Nothing, hahah! Strict parents eh."

What do you spend too much money on?
"Books, Wattpad books rather."

Nice! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Before, heart now. I don't know. I used mind I guess."

Awesome! What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"Number one rule... don't trust anyone."

Great! Who is your biggest girl crush?

Same. Define SEXY.
"Healthy body. Slim."

Sweet! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Legs."

Yeah I agree! I also think that your EYES, LIPS and HIPS are so damn sexy! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Bite someone I think. haha! When I'm drunk, I love the scent of neck hahahahah! I don't know why. ahhaha!"

Para ka palang vampire pag nalalasing. Hahaha! Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"No nooo, sensitive ako hahha!"

Ahahaha! Next... What part of a man’s body do you find sexiest?
"Neck."

Are you still a virgin?
"Yes."

Great! Last... name three local male celebrities you have a huge crush on?
"James Reid, Daniel Padilla and Ronnie Alonte."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Anne!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Anne Orquinaza Anne Orquinaza Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.