Ad

Rose Ramirez

Student Model Crush

Being a student in this time of pandemic is so difficult. Aside from the online dilemma, students cannot really interact personally and socially. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is a struggling student and model. Let's know more.


Rose Ramirez

Rose, 19 (at the time of writing), is from San Pedro, Laguna. She is a student and loves to sing, dance, read and watching movies.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No, I'm single."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Fun to be with and stable."

Great! What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"Acting."

Wow! Talaga? Lumabas ka na ba sa TV or commercials?
"Actually may ginagawa na kaming teleserye kaso biglang nag pandemic so sad."

Awts... Di bale pabalik na tayo sa normal. Makaka ARTE ka ulit. Next... What do you spend too much money on?
"Hehe yeaahh! Thank you! Beauty cares specially my skin routine."

Nice! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Mostly I use my brain for practical reasons."

Awesome! What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"About my family they separate early when I was a little girl and to those who judge me that I am nothing at all."

Awts! Who is your biggest girl crush?

Same. What's your vital statistics?
"Oh my gosh! I don't know the size of my boobs. I always use small bra, my waistline 24 my hips 37. Boob size is 34A."

Nice! Define SEXY.
"For me being sexy is not about the boobs or butts. It is the way you talk, you walk and the way you think... And I Thank youu!!! HAHAHA!"

hahaha! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think my eyes and my back because every body is always telling me that."

Yeah I agree! And I also think that your LIPS, LEGS and ASS are so damn sexy! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I did twerk in front of everybody.. Haha mygooshh!"

hahaha! With your hot ass! Wow! Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"No."

Nice! What's something that makes you feel good?
"When I'm listening to music, when I have money hahah!"

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Wala pa naman."

Nice... name three local male celebrities who you find sexy?
"Gabby Concepcion, Aljur Abrenica and Derek Ramsey."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Rose!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Rose Ramirez Rose Ramirez Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.