Ad

Earth Angel

Kinky Hottie

It's somewhat taboo here in the Philippines if you have a sex toy or a hot lingerie. They think that the owner is a nymphomaniac. But people are just judgmental and we Filipinos should stop that. Our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie has a kinky shop that sells sex toys and lingeries. Let's get to know her more.


Earth Angel

Angel, works as a Quality Assurance in a medical group. She handles learning and development and she endorse bikinis and lingerie in a kinky shop.

Wow! How kinky is the shop? Does it sell sex toys?
"Yes, they sell adult toys, kinky stuff etcetera. They sell my explicit stickers and post cards too."

Nice! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes with BOB - my battery operated boyfriend. At least it won’t break my heart."

ahaha! Lemme guess... is it a dildo, vibrator or a f doll?
"Vibrator with 12 vibrations of course . Not into dildo. I am totally okay with vibe it can already suck the soul out of me."

ahahaha! But seriously Are you in a relationship right now aside from BOB?
"No. I am complicated , so having a relationship with me will just complicate their lives... so NO!"

How complicated are you? Please expound.
"Ooohhh, let’s just say I like women too, I like men but I like women too... I am petty I like to annoy my man a lot , There’s this one time, I was so bored I deleted all of his contact on his mobile phone, just like that, because I want attention, I want to fight. But gets too sensitive and overly dramatic when he fights back.

So you're a bisexual, right?
"Yes."

Cool! What do you spend too much money on?
"Plant based food, I don’t consume animal products plus my dog food."

Nice! What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"I had to sneak and smoke kush out of curiosity."

Same! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"I follow my heart, but I take my brain with me."

Cool! What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"Listening to your head may lead to more tangible success, but not following your heart increases the risk of regret. So balance lang in everything. Plus of course with what’s happening around us nowadays, just be grateful , everyday above ground is a great day, so spread love and good vibes always."

LOVE it! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Michelle Rodriguez and Zoe Kravitz. Can I also add myself? I get turned on when I see myself naked. hahaha!"

Sure. What's your vital statistics?
"36,-22-34."

Nice! Define SEXY.
"Sexy for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing. That’s sexy."

Great! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Hmmmm... let’s just say my lips, I used to hate it in my younger years, Then realised people need to spend pa to have a fuller lips."

I agree. But I also think that your EYES, EYEBROWS and LEGS are so damn sexy.
"Ooohhh thank you! I am humbled. Legs? But I am a shorty , but I will take that as a compliment."

You're welcome! Your LEGS looks smooth and toned from your photos.
"In person too papi."

What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"A lot to mention, but my childhood friends when we get to talk about the craziest thing we’ve done was , I was so drunk and give all away my money, pay e-coins said sa wallet ko for the waiters and passers by, like as If I won a lottery, and pag try mo ako to stop I will bite your ears your and your head literally. Then the following day I cried kase ubos pera ko and galit ako sa mga friends ko dahil di nila ako kinaya patagilin."

ahahaha! That's epic! When was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"Ohh never done that, only with remote controlled vibrator , pag play kame ng best friend ko dare not to moan and make face or else sagot lunch and gas money. So it’s quite hard kase pretend ka pa to talk sa guy ask for directions or etc."

Try it! It feels fresh!
"Then si best friend mag control ng vibe , inside you. So it’s essential to wear my undies cause you get so so wet. I am always slippery kase eh. I changed undies nga like 3 or 4 times a day. I am OC OC."

Is your bestfriend a girl?
"Yes and kinky too."

Have you ever had threesome with her and a guy?
"Not with her, all girls."

You mean not yet with your bestfriend?
"Yes... I just can’t, we are like sisters , so parang incest ang dating. We are best friends since 13."

ahahaha! How many sex have you had? Including girls.
"Wait , di ako nag count."

Ballpark lang.
"3? Lage kase ako long relationship, and when I am in a relationship I don’t cheat, I vibe yes , but not cheat. Then had 2 girls. Once you go black you can’t go back, so I am very picky to be honest."

Nice! SPIT or SWALLOW?
"Swallow all the way, I will suck the soul out of my man."

Wow! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"It’s not just the penetration, it’s the stimulation.... and of course ladies cum first... and then again and then again."

I get that answer from almost all of my interviews.
"diba... please don’t cum yet!”

What's your opinion of having a F Buddy?
"I don’t condemn people who choose to have a F buddy, I have mine too, but chose to be a battery Operated, just not human. Hey life is short not to be kinky happy. That’s their life, their choice , their happiness. So fuck my opinion and other unsolicited opinions."

err... can I apply to be your human FB? lol
"is this off the record? Haha! Remember the vibrator is very advance and unrealistic, so it does thing beyond euphoria. Lamang lang ang human cause he can tie me up, pull my hair and spank my butt"

Yes its off the record. That's fine... I'm just kidding... How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"I know... 21. I am a late bloomer."

Nice! Ako din... pero 19 ako na-devirginized. Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"But look at us now. Oohhh a lot of times since I was in college pa, but just this recent with a german couple and asked to be their thirdy, to fire up their sex life."

How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"To fly and go to Germany, as work visa , they owned a couple of restaurants over there, monthly salary just having to date them both and fire their sex life. 6000 euro. In short parang sex slave naman ako, I just can’t do it."

Of course you declined it right?
"Ohh yes... a lot of times cause they they still in contact and asked anytime mag change ang mind ko. But that’s just not who I am . So it’s a no!"

Great! What's your top 3 sexual positions? First with a guy and then with a girl.
"Guy: Doggie, Cow girl, Reverse cowgirl and lotus... I like it so much. Girl: Doggie ( pegging ), Bend over and Missionary - you get to see the twins bouncing."

Nice! Last... name three local male celebritiess who you have sexual fantasies with.
"I may have to pass, I swear I don’t have one. All international."

Sige... international na lang.
"Jason Momoa, damn he makes me so so tired weekly in my dreams. Michele Morrone and Lenny Kravitz."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Angel!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!







Earth Angel Earth Angel Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.