Ad

Ada Banks

Image Model Crush

Modelling is really a tormenting career. I mean, models need to maintain their figures and body in order to have more clients and products to endorse. Unlike our 9MM Blogzine #GirlOfTheMonth, she doesn't need any diet or any maintenance of her body. She's already oozing with appeal. Let us know more.


Ada Banks

Ada, 25 (at the time of writing) is from Taguig and she's an image model. She also loves to workout at home.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Nope... single."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"He has to be rich and handsome. Hahaha!

Hahaha! What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"Mag layas. hahaha!"

I also did that! What do you spend too much money on?
"Always for my family. Little for myself like bags and perfume."

Great! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"I always follow my mind. Because our hearts is a big fat liar!"

Same! What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"I have learned to be grateful in every small thing that life has to offer."

Awesome! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Naomi Campbell."

Nice! What's your vital statistics?
"36 26 38"

Cool! Define SEXY.
"Confidence is sexy!"

Love it! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My eyes."

I agree. But I also think that your LIPS, BUMPERS and LEGS are also so darn sexy!
"Wow thanks for the compliments!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"F*ck a random guy."

Wow! Swerte naman nung guy na yun. When was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"Never did."

Fair enough. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"18."

In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Being lazy."

I get that answer almost all the time. Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Of course. Many times."

I'm not surprised. How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"$2000 For a night with a politician."

Wow! I'm sure you declined it, right?
"Nope."

Huh?!? You accepted it?
"Yeah!"

Wow! You're the first one that I interviewed who accepted an indecent proposal. But I'm in no position to judge you. That's fine with me.
"Thanks!"

Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Jake Cuenca, Diego Loyzaga and Ruru Madrid."

Read the full exclusive interview about Ada Banks by purchasing the 9MM eMagazine July 2021 issue here.

Thanks you so much for this awesome opportunity, Ada! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #GirlOfTheMonth. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Follow her on Instagram - @adaxxbanks

Kapish!




Ada Banks Ada Banks Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.