Ad

Jim Morrison

In Memoriam

Our tribute is way too late already to be featured here in 9MM Blogzine. And it's about time that I write about how I perceive him as one of my hero like John Lennon and Kurt Cobain. So let's get the ball rolling and give it up to our #InMemoriam

Jim Morrison
1943 - 1971

Born as James Douglas Morrison, is a singer and lead vocalist of the The Doors together with the late Ray Manzarek. He is one of the most rebellious and iconic front man and artist in his generation. He died with heart failure on July 3, 1971 at age 27.

Jim Morrison was one of the reasons why I created 9MM Blogzine. The music that he created together with The Doors were exquisitely artistic and poetry flows fluidly. He was known as the Lizard King and as Mr. Mojo Risin' as an anagram of his name.

I was awed by his lyrical prowess as well as his poetry. Aside from that, he performed wild, erratic but his voice was distinctive and his lyrics were very poetic. Love Me Two Times, Touch Me, and L.A. Woman were amongst my favorites.

So to Jim Morrison, 9MM Blogzine give thanks to you for sharing your experiences, songs and poetry to us. Those made your legacy made firm and you will not be forgotten. A 9MM Salute is given to you. This is the end my friend. 

Kapish!





Jim Morrison Jim Morrison Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.