Ad

Anee Acabal

Siargao Hottie

Siargao is the surfing capital of the Philippines. Most of the surfers are trying to migrate in that place to make their hobby a living. Our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie was brought up there but already here in Manila. Let us know her.


Anee Acabal

Anee, 23 (at the time of writing) is already from Makati but originally from Siargao. She's a freelancer and a mother of one kid. She loves playing scrabble and chess online and watching series.

Nice! I would want to play chess with you. Next, How many times have you been in love?
"Three times... three times na naging marupok."


hahaha! What is something no one knows about you? Like a skill or talent.
"I'm really an outdoor woman and loves to stay at home most of the time. I consider myself good at planning and managing things when the things get serious. I love to sing but I don't really consider myself good at singing. I'm a bit conservative in person but in social media I don't know why I'm not? ahhahah! (sometimes) . I hope this make sense. That's why some guys tell me I'm so confusing."




That's good. At least you're being yourself. What tweet/comment offended you about your photos?
"I'm not easy to feel offended so I cant remember exactly . But I don't like when a dudes commenting on my photos. For me, it sounds filthy that's why I turn off the comment button on my photos. I prefer they message me directly if they want something. It shows they have pride in that way."

Love it. In love. Do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"My pretty mind."

Good! What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"Just be strong no matter what and listen to those who love you."

Nice answer. What is SEXY for you?
"For me when a man doesn't care about what he looks but cares about the future with you I think that's SEXY! It made him more attractive in my eyes. And who 'is a bit prideful and boastful. I'm more on the attitude than looks."

Brilliant! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Siargao has the best night life and I did a lot of kahihiyan there. I hope you know what I'm trying to say but let say I threw up a lot. Of course I do."

I do. But what particular thing that you won't get out of your mind?
"My Aussies and Italian friends told me I laid down to strangers table , I take a piss while there's a bunch of people sa damuhan. And there's a french girl we kissed yikes!! And me sleeping in the balcony. There's more! My alcohol tolerance sucks! Ayoko na maulit! hahhahaha!"

ahahaha! That's awesome! I wish I can do that in the future.
"But I learned now. Don't worry po. Especially, I have a child now. hahhaha! Awwee! Of course you can‼️"

Yeah! I know. When was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"nahh I always wear panties. Mahirap na baka kabagin ako hahahhaha!"

ahahaha! Try mo minsan. Fresh sa feeling. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I'm not really sure. My exes sabi nila legs daw and my thighs. And for me sa eyes na lang."


Yeah we agree with the eyes. But the the LIPS and LEGS are effin' sexy!
"Thank you!"

Besides making love, showering, or swimming, what's something else you tried doing naked?
"Default diyan sleeping with my man. And sometimes sleeping naked as a woman ay good sa health."

Nice answer. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"Twenty."

Cool! Almost same as me. In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Once they cum, they think its done . So stupid! While us girls not yet finished‼️ Lintik kasi na mga itlog yan di nag iisip hahahha!"

What turns you on most during sex?
"Let say when he cum all over my body."

Wow! Cool! When was the last time you pleasured yourself?
"I can't remember. I don't really enjoy doing it alone myself."

Try it. It's ORGASMIC. hahaha!
"Yeah! for sure!"

hahaha! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yeah loads! It's crazy isn't it?"

How much was the highest offer and what is the deal?
"250K pesos but he is from Europe business man yikess!!
Be with him for 2weeks dito sa Pinas."

Of course you declined it, right?
"Yeah I did because I'm afraid baka experimentuhan ako or what."

When was the last time you had sex?
"Two weeks ago. hhaha! But my man already went back to Switzerland :) LDR ulit pucha!"

ahahaha! Uy nakalusot sa GCQ. hahaha!
"True! He missed his brother so he wanted to visit. But he will come back after 3 months I hope no more lock down and bullshit."

hahaha. Last na... name three local male celebrities that you want to have sex with.
"it sucks I don't really have a Filipino celeb crush. Okay, wait Jameson Blake for local and Wentworth Miller. Then si Austin Mahone na lang yun pang third. hahaha!"

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity Anee!!! We are so honored to feature you as one of our #Hottie for 9MM Blogzine. This page is yours and our 9MM Salute!

Read the full article about Anee Acabal by purchasing the 9MM eMagazine January 2021 issue here.

Follow her on Instagram - @chickenxnuggets_16

Kapish!




Anee Acabal Anee Acabal Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.