Ad

Charmaine Lui Pio

Hottie Rescuer

Rescuing and taking care of stray dogs and cats are really difficult and needs a lot of people to maintain. Aside from that it is also dangerous since dogs has rabies and cats can be violent by scratching their claws to humans. Our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie's advocacy is to save and take care of stray dogs and cats that was rescued by herself. Here she is...


Charmaine Lui Pio

Cha, 40 as of this writing, is a Filipina who is already based in Washington DC in U.S.A. She has a 6 year old daughter and still owns a bar in the Philippines. Let's know more...

Cool advocacy!
"I rescue dogs and cats and currently have 26 dogs and 8 cats in the Philippines that I support. All my rescues. This is the one thing I am passionate about. This is my advocacy!"

Do you rescue other animals aside from dogs and cats? Like snakes and others?
"No exotic pets though. hehehe! But yes I've had countless people surrender their pets to me. Hindi na daw nila maalagaan. Di ko matiis naman na tumanggi kasi kawawa naman. My mindset kasi is if I can make a difference in that one animal's life, why would I say no?"

Pwede naman tumanggi... di naman masama yun.
"I know that kaso lang kawawa naman yun aso or pusa. Not though the fault of their own but their humans. And they depend on humans so much. And all they give is love and loyalty."

Next question tayo. Are you in a relationship right now?
"No. I'm not in any exclusive relationship right now."


Why not? You are really pretty and sure you are hot but why there are no men trying?
"It's not easy to date when you are a single mom. Plus I think the mentality of guys in the US is different."

Moving on, What would a guy do to impress you?
"Okay... so I think this is where my age shows hahaha! Call me old fashioned but in a time where it's so easy to hook up because of dating apps and find out if someone likes you or not. I'd really want a guy to make an effort. It's about sincerity, consistency and patience. Of course there has to be a mutual attraction yes. But of course I'd like a guy to make the first move. And then effort to show me they like me or want to spend time with me. I want someone thoughtful, sweet and kind. Kind to me, my daughter and animals."

Very well said. Anyway, what is sexy for you?
"Sexy in a guy? or overall? I honestly don't think I am sexy. Yummy siguro hahaha! I love my body. Malaman man and not slim like I used to but I love my meaty body."

Yes. You are YUMMY! Sexy pa din yun para sa amin. We LOVE meat and malaman. We also LOVE your SMILE. And your cheekbones.
"Aaaaw Thanks!"


Welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"OMG! haha! Can I not answer that haha! Basta I get super kulit and fun and crazy when I'm drunk. I even woke up without even knowing how I got home. And I have driven home drunk and sabi ng friend ko na sobrang pagewang gewang daw ako mag drive kaya he had to follow me home. I used to drink a lot in my heydays. But not anymore. hahaha!"

Of course not now... but when we were young ... BAHALA NA SI BATMAN! hahaha! Moving on, When was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"I have never gone out with no panties on. hahaha! I haven't tried it. i feel so uncomfortable. I'd rather wear thongs."

Sexiest piece of clothing you have worn in front of a partner?
"Victoria's Secret lingerie. Always."

Next, what part of your body are you most proud of?
"My butt. I have an ASSet. hahaha!"


Cool! Aside from that, we LOVE your smile and cheekbones. Did we already mentioned that? Anyway, Have you been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes. To sleep with me and to maintain me monthly. 50 thousand pesos a month to sleep with me. Imagine that? Of course I declined it. If I did wala ako dito sa US working kung may mag maintain lang din pala sa akin."

Thank you so much Charmaine for giving us the opportunity to interview you and be featured in 9MM Blogzine. As a #Hottie, this page is given to you and a 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Charmaine Lui Pio Charmaine Lui Pio Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.