Ad

Ayaka Kadowaki

 Nurse Playmate


Every now and then, 9MM Blogzine sometimes hits the jackpot. An existing and famous model comes around and said yes to be featured as one of our #GirlOfTheMonth. And we are so grateful we had the chance to chat with her.


Ayaka Kadowaki

Ayaka, 27 (at the time of writing) is a Japanese-Filipina who lives in Singapore. She works as a nurse there and one of the front-liners in our fight against COVID-19.

"Just only doing my job."

Thanks for all your efforts and sacrifices. Next question... Are you in a relationship right now?
"No."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"I like tall, kind and respectful person. He also needs to be understanding and supportive with what I want and proud of me and accept me who I am."

I'm sure there is one for you that has those characteristics. By the way, How many times have you been in love?
"Three times."

Three times. From those three, Do you still have feelings for an ex?
"No."

Brilliant! Do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Honestly heart. Maybe if I follow my mind, I'm rich now. hehehehe!"


What's your favorite curse word?
"Bwisit ka."

Ahaha! Ako naman F*CK tapos POTA KA! hahaha! What body part of yours is your favorite?
"Boobs of course and butt. Hahahah! So heavy!"

Yeah! We agree! But we also love your EYES and HIPS. They are so SEXY.
"Oh thanks!"

By the way, what's your vital statistics?
"38C - 27 - 36"

You're welcome! How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"21."

How many sex have you had with men?
"Hahahhaha! Three."

Three only???
"Yeah! Because I had three boyfriends only, right?"


Ah okay. Understood. In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Yung mabilis siyang labasan tapos ako hindi pa. And ang ending bad mood ka na selfish lang. hahahah!"

Ahaha! I get that issue most of the time I ask that question to other girls. So in general, men are too excited when it comes to sex. Thus the early cum.
"Kaya nga eh pero ang unfair di ba? Sometimes I'll do sexy dance to seduce first"

What turns you on most during sex?
"Kissing."

Since you're single, When was the last time you pleasured yourself?
"When I'm taking a bath everyday. hahahaha!"

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Ohhh so many."

How much was the highest offer to you?
"Yung magfranchise daw ako ng starbucks dito at bilhan ako ng bahay dito. Pero di ko talaga kaya i-accept kasi sobra tanda eh. Sorry for my words. And ayaw ko maging kabit! Hindi ko pinangarap yun."

Wow! That's a very gallant move. Good girl on declining it.
"Ayaw ko kase yung tinatago ako or sinesekreto ako."


Name three male celebrities that you have sexual fantasies with.
"BTS Jung Kook, Mackenyu Arata (Japanese actor) and Mario Maurer."

Thank you so much for this great opportunity, Ayaka. We are so honored to have you featured here in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #GirlOfTheMonth. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Follow her on Instagram - @ayaka_kadowaki21

Kapish!




Ayaka Kadowaki Ayaka Kadowaki Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.