Ad

Liz Baccay


Unordinary Babe

Many females think of themselves as ordinary. Ordinary in a sense that they are just secondary to men or just accepted that their purpose in life is to be plain and simple. 9MM Blogzine disagrees.

Women are empowered now to do what men can do. They can achieve what they want. Just like our #MajorCrush, she thought of herself as ordinary but we defer.


Liz Baccay

Liz, 24 (at the time of writing) is the youngest and the only daughter in her family. She's obsessed with beauty and aesthetics. When it comes to make-up and cosmetics, she is the expert according to her. Actually, she owns a cosmetic shop in her place.

"I honestly will say that I am a riddle trying to solve myself everyday. I am simple but still complicated."

ahahaha! Very well said. So you are a Make-Up Artist in the making, am I correct?
"Yeah and also a freelance model if I have free time."

Nice! We're looking forward to see you modeling soon. Next question... Are you in a relationship right now?
"Thank you right now I'm single."

Oh... Are you single by choice or you just broken up with someone?
"By choice."

Okay. Fair enough. Since you're single, What would a guy do to impress you?
"We'll I'm not saying I'm hard to impress but I have pretty high standards. Most of them are qualities that's more than what meets the eye. I've always been fascinated by the way a man perceives the world. How much he adores something and how eager he is to share his inner book of thoughts. I love a smiling man. Guys rarely smile. And when they do, it's just mesmerizing. If I see a smiling man, It's like the world needs more smiles and of course he should be FUNNY!!!!

Nice answer! We only have the FUNNY part though. haha! You just need to look at our faces and we assure you you'll laugh. haha!
"Hahaha!"


Moving on to the next question... How many times have you been in love?
"I rarely fall in love to be honest. hahaha! But to answer your question, three times."

Three times huh.... from those past three relationships you had, Do you still have feelings for an ex?
"No, past is past and it needs to REMAIN IN THE PAST (capslock intended for intensity)!"

Do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Hard question but my mother always thought me to follow your heart but take your brain with you. That's the philosophy I kinda follow. Hahaha!"

Great! But what do you use first in most of your life's situation?
"Brain?! Hahaha!"

Nice! Next question... What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"This is a hard question. What I've learned in life is not all things happen the way you want it to be. Sh*t always happens and if the worst happen, you just need to let go. Just go with the flow believe in the universe that everything will work out well and have trust in yourself.

We share the same ideology. Next, What is SEXY for you?
"Lets keep it simple siguro. Confidence is Sexy. For me its not always the look eh. I mean there are people at first glance or first look hindi sexy pero once nakausap mo or nakasama, you'll realize damn shes hot shes sexy. So for me its how you carry yourself."


I agree. Ganyan talaga tayong mga sexy... confident and smart! haha! Sige next tayo…. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My eyes I guess."

Yeah! We agree that your eyes are sexy. But we want to add that your lips are also sexy.
"Thank you!"

You're welcome! Next, What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Hahaha most of the time if I'm drunk, super BLACK OUT talaga ako. So eto kwento to ng friends ko. So we are on our 2nd bottle of red label na and I got super drunk. So naglakad kami to buy yosi and nalaglag ako sa kanal hahaha! And sakto lumabas din yung isang girl ko na friend. I asked for her help so nahila ko din siya pababa sa kanal. So dalawa kami hahahaha! Super daming pasa and like ang daming taong tumulong so that makaalis kami sa loob. Hahaha!"

ahaha! That's funny! So medyo amoy kanal kayo nun? hahaha!
"Hell yes! Plus kinabukasan iniisip pa namin mag pa turok ng anti tetano because marami kaming gasgas and marami rats dun hahahaha! It was the worst!"

ahaha! At least meron ka na ikwento sa magiging anak and apo in the future.
"Hahaha the worst right????"

Sometimes those stupid things turns out to be funny after we did it. Next question, When was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"Never. hahaha!"

Next question tayo… Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Meron of course. I think di maiiwasan yang ganyan but I choose to dedma na lang. hahaha!"

Of course! Deadma lang talaga dapat yang mga ganyan. Pero curious lang ako… were you able to know how much was the highest offer to you for that proposal?
"Better not to comment on that hahaha!"


Okay. Fair enough! Last question na... Name 3 local male celebs that you have a major crush on?
"Enrique Gil, James Reid and Paulo Avelino."

Thank you so much for this great opportunity, Liz Baccay! It was an honor for 9MM Blogzine to feature you as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Follow Liz on Instagram - @lizbaccay

Kapish!




Liz Baccay Liz Baccay Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.