Ad

Armi


Vlogger Hotness

Vlogging is what we need to do next with 9MM Blogzine. Aside from the fact that it could potentially provide some income, it enhances our confidence to our product and services. Just like our #GirlOfTheMonth, she loves to do vlogging and very passionate about it. Here she is...


Armi

Armi, 24 (at the time of writing) from Bulacan, is a model and influencer. She's an engineer by profession but modelling is her passion. Let's get to know more about her...

How passionate are you about modelling?
"I really love modeling, in photos you can be whoever you want to be as long as you put your heart on it, same with our dreams in life. As long as we work hard for it, we can be who and what we want to be."

Are you proud being a Filipina?
"Being Filipina means being sexy inside and out, being strong to face everyday's battle through love and understanding and at the same time, having a soft heart---a Filipina heart. Filipinas' are all beautiful! Proud to be a Filipina."

Are you in a relationship right now?
"Nope!"

Since you're single What would a guy do to impress you?
"Haha! Nice question. For me, support would be the best thing to impress me as of the moment. I really wish to be successful in my passion which is modeling."

OK. Next question, How many times have you been in love?
"Twice!"

Okay. Do you still have feelings for your ex/ex-es?
"None. I didn't expect those questions coming hahaha!"

Cool! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I never got drunk cause I don't drink. hehe!"

Ok. Craziest thing you've done while not drunk?
"Uhm during high school, I was part of a play. I mistakenly said the wrong line that made the play end early hahaha!"


That's embarrassing. but that's okay. Next, have you went to a public place without panties?
"Yes. I last did it maybe first week of March. Haha! As per OB, it is healthy to go panty-less. Less pressure and heat."

Inet kasi noh... I go COMMANDO at home. Anyway, let's get to the next question, What is SEXY for you?
"Sexy for me is all about being kind, healthy, clean and happy. Having a kind heart to help other people, feeling good and happy about one's self."

Well said! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My V-LINES is the sexiest part of me! Is that singit in Tagalog? I think its not singit. It's above the thigh and below the waist. "

Yeah, that's it! They have a slang term for that... Pelvic Cleavage! hahaha! The V LINE you are talking about. The slang term for that is "PELVAGE" Short for Pelvic Cleavage. But for us the sexiest on you is your EYES and SMILE.
"Aha!!!! Pelvage. That's life-changing hahaha!"

You had sex in the past, right? In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Yes hahaha! Men should really know the person, their likes and wants. Be careful with their partner...like being careful with their hearts hahaha! The best sex is called lovemaking."


Nice answer. Moving forward, Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"I have been offered. I was offered walks for 10K. I am only into modeling that I don't respond to those."

Good girl! We know that you're not that kind of girl. Last question. Name 3 local male celebrities that you have sexual fantasies with.
"None haha. I only have sexual fantasy with my loved one."

Thank you so much Armi for this awesome opportunity for to be 9MM Blogzine's #GirlOfTheMonth. This page is for you and we give you our 9MM Salute!

Follow Armi on Instagram @thepinkarmi and her YouTube channel - ThePinkArmi

Kapish!




Armi Armi Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.