Ad

Desiree Basilio


Mountaineer Hottie

I love nature and the smell of it. I have climbed some terrains but I haven't climbed and conquered a real mountain. But our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie just so love climbing mountains. Here she is...



Desiree Basilio

Desiree, 32 (at the time of posting), A nursing graduate and an NC2 caregiver. She has a kid and loves the mountains and beaches. She said she's friendly and we cannot argue with that.

Wow! Mountain climbing! We like that! Are you in a relationship right now? 
"Nope."

What would a guy do to impress you?
"Magaling magluto kasi mahilig ako sa food."

Have you cheated from a boyfriend?
"Hindi pa naman."

Good girl! How many times have you been in love?
"Three times."



Since you have this trait, what is SEXY for you?
"Considerate, kind, charming and funny."

Love it! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I tried it when I was in 1st year high school. Na curious ako kun ano feeling ng lasing so I tried it. I was tipsy but I knew what I am doing. Pag uwi ko sa bahay, sinampal ako ng mother ko. After that di na ako nag inom ulit. Ayoko ng feeling."

Ok. What part of your body are you most proud of?
"Boobs! It's every girl's dream kasi since mas malaki yun sa akin compared sa iba. I have a size of 40B."

Wow! Kapos palad! Sa eyes mo kasi kami nagandahan. Next have you went to a public place without panties?
"Nope! I haven't done it yet."



Fair enough. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"21."

What turns you on most during sex?
"Yung nang gigigil medyo wild. hahaha!"

Cool! With your hotness and gorgeousness, have you been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes. Pera sa puri... no way! I was going to be a mistress and he would like to give me a house. Another foreigner offered me to tour me around the world just to be his wife. He offered me a condo unit, 50K monthly allowance. Yun isa 40K."

Last question, name three local male celebrities that you find sexy and hot.
"Piolo Pascual and Paulo Avelino lang."



Thank you so much for granting us the opportunity to feature you as 9MM Blogzine #Hottie, Desiree Basilio. This page is yours and a 9MM Salute from us.

Kapish!




Desiree Basilio Desiree Basilio Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.