Ad

Aira Bradford

Hustling Through Social Media

Having so much followers in your social media is both good and bad. Good because you become famous and some even endorse products and services. Bad because it makes you a public figure like a celebrity. But our featured 9MM Blogzine #Hottie is determined to be an influencer.


Aira Bradford

Aira, 33 (at the time of writing) is from Laguna. She is a Virgo and has 5 kids and works home based in a public relation company in Australia. Let's know more...

So you have 5 kids, How old is the eldest?
"I got pregnant at an early age. My eldest is 14 years old, second is 12 then 10, 7 and the youngest is 2.

For example you're single and don't have kids, what would a guy do to impress you?
"If I am single, siguro sayawan niya lang ako ng Latin dance. Ma-impress na ako dun.

We don't have any idea about Latin dance. But we do know how to do Macho Dancing. hahaha!
"Hahaha! I love Latin dance. Shaking the booty!"

Next question. Have you cheated on a boyfriend?
"Yeah! Back in the days I cheated on my boyfriend. Kasi naman as*hole siya. hahahah! He also cheated on me."


Its almost always the reason of our 9MM Girls to cheat is because their boyfriend cheated first.
"Sobrang tamad ng boyfriend ko na father ng 4 kids ko. I am the one who always working and diskarte sa pera. Lahat pinasok ko. Naglabada ako, dishwasher etc. He is also a drug pusher. That's why one day nagising na lang ako na ayaw ko ng ganung buhay."

Good decision! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Oh hahaha! One time my husband and I went on bar hopping. Sa sobrang lasing ko, nakikipaghalikan na ako sa isang pretty and sexy girl."

Hahaha! Do you have anything in your body that is a product of "Salamat Doc"?
"I am honest and yes I've done breast augmentation. This is because I want to improve myself."

Good girl! Sexiest piece of clothing you have worn in front of a partner?
"Oh I love to wear one piece tight suit. I also love tight dresses and leggings."

Cool! What part of your body would you be most proud of?
"According to my husband, it's my ass. He really loved my ass."


We hadn't noticed your butt, but your EYES are so gorgeous!
"Thank you po. Umaakyat na sa ulo lahat ng compliment."

That's ok. Next, when was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"Hahaha! When I attended an event in Marriott with my husband. I am ONLY wearing my blue tight cocktail dress. I feel so fresh without panties. It was last November 2018."

Great! Moving on, how old were you when you lost your virginity?
"I was 16."

Ok! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yeah! Nagtraining ako sa isang club as a showgirl when I was 18. There was a Japanese but I was scared that time and no idea how huge money is. The offer was 100 thousand."

Wow! Last question, name 3 local male celebrities who you want to have sex with.
"Derek Ramsay, Jake Cuenca and Raymond Bagatsing."


Thank you so much Aira Bradford for giving us the opportunity to chat with you and be featured as one of 9MM Blogzine's #Hottie. This page is yours and a 9MM Salute as well.

Kapish!



Aira Bradford Aira Bradford Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.