Ad

Black Sabbath

Tribute to Gods 

I was literally in awe about the retirement of one the Gods of my favorite thrash metal music. I just saw it as a gif tribute in one of the page I follow in a leading social media. My heart was stabbed and I was in heartbreak.

But nothing lasts forever. So I'm just going to pay tribute to the one of the best bands that walked the earth.


Black Sabbath 

Originally formed by Ozzy Osbourne on vocals, Tony Iommi on guitars, Geezer Butler on bass and Bill Ward on drums. They wee famous in influencing different thrash metal bands like Metallica, Megadeth and Pantera among others. They released several albums including Black Sabbath, Paranoid and Master Of Reality among others

What the F?!?! The Gods of Heavy Metal are retiring?!  I don't know how this is happening but I respect their decisions. I give you this page for my hands down sharing of your music to us metal heads.

I haven't been a follower until the end but I respect Black Sabbath because of their contribution to the music industry. They defined and set bar for what now is called "Heavy Metal".

Although they made multiple band changes due to differences, they are still Gods of Heavy Metal. But the lineup that I admired the most was the original.

Tony Iommi did guitars with some kind of rubber thing inserted to his finger because his finger was mutilated (or something) because of an accident in a factory. Nevertheless, it did not become a hindrance i playing the guitars. He made solos and riffs that are really distiguishable and only Tony can do it. 

Geezer made steady bass and Bill Ward made drumming exciting. Bill made history when he did the War Pigs and Symptom Of The Universe drum set. Those were awesome drum skills. 

Ozzy on the hand is already labeled as Prince Of Darkness and he showed how it is done. His vocal prowess is definitely worth of the band's reputation.

I am sad that Black Sabbath had to call it quits. I mean they should be immortal in making music for us. But we need to move on.

From now on I will be listening to their music post Ozzy era. Thank you Black Sabbath for the riffs and good Heavy Metal music you shared us. Speaking for myself they are already Gods of Heavy Metal. And there's no question about it.
 
Kapish!




Black Sabbath Black Sabbath Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.