Ad

Iskra Lawrence

9MM International With No Labels

I'm not sure why some men do not prefer chubby or plus sized women. I don't know. Maybe because they cannot handle their fantasies or what. But for me, I love them. I really do.

I love them because I can cuddle with them, pinch their excess fats, arms, legs, butts and others that give heaven feeling to me.

And since I'm on a hunt for these types of women, I found someone that defines what I want...



Iskra Lawrence

Iskra is the founder of the website Runway Riot that meant to be an outlet for women of all shapes and sizes to learn about glamour. She is also a National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) brand ambassador and creator of the NEDA Inspires Award.

I liked Iskra for her face, physical assets and what she is fighting for. Let me elaborate them.

Iskra's face is really cherubic. I mean she's got the most pretty face in the world. Why would you not fall for her?

Next would be physical assets. For me, its too much. But I love too much. I mean, her bumpers are just enough for me but the thing is, I don't really look at that much. With Iskra's body, I would love to hug, cuddle and pinch (not hurting her of course) her for those because I'm so proud of having her.

And with Iskra's advocacy to be proud of your body, I cannot disagree on that. I mean I love her figure and so men should love the women that has that figure. For whatever their figure, no labels. Just pure love.

So, Iskra Lawrence, you are deserving to have a page here in my blog. I love you the way you are and hopefully I can meet you personally someday. Until then, this is my page for you.

Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.


Iskra Lawrence Iskra Lawrence Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.