Ad

Isabelle Daza

Noontime Princess

I enjoy watching Eat Bulaga everyday. I have been watching the show for the past 25 years and it still entertains me every afternoon.

Although it has changed several of its co-hosts, the hosts themselves didn't. I've already featured Vic Sotto and I'm still scheduling a tribute to Joey De Leon and to the trio on separate pages here soon.

But in this article I'm going to feature another product of the show. I haven't been seeing EB Babe Saida anymore and only Julia Clarete is the one that completes my daily dosage of babe watch.

Lately, another potential 9MM Girl had emerged from this show. She got the qualities I admire in a woman. Here she is...



Isabelle Daza

Isabelle is the daughter of Miss Universe 1969, Gloria Diaz and Bong Daza. She was boyish in her pre-teen and teen years that inclined her in several athletic activities. She was a member of her school's football varsity team and was an aspiring equestrienne.

But she began to be more conscious about her feminine and fashion side when she was offered a modelling project. A good move on her part since we cannot see her hidden beauty.

I first saw Isabelle on some print ads but she's still not appealing to me yet at that time. Even when she did a TV commercial for a brand of medicine that gives you vitamin B complex. She was with her mother on that advertisement.

But as time goes by, as I watch her often on Eat Bulaga, she's growing more and more appealing and attractive.

Her luscious red lips, big round eyes and precious smile are just perfect for her kayumanggi complexion. Her svelte figure are just perfect for towering height. And her fit and long legs are just effortlessly irresistible.

Isabelle's hosting chores are quickly improving. She has this personality and articulation of being smart. I'm not going to be surprised when she outclass the hosting ability of another Eat Bulaga personality that transferred to another station.

She also said that she has no plans of joining the Binibing Pilipinas but I'm hoping that she change her mind. I'm sure that she has the intelligence and the beauty to outclass all the candidates and become the third Miss Universe of the country.

So please Miss Isabelle Daza, please reconsider your decision. We're gonna support you all the way.

Do you like Isabelle Daza? Share it and leave your comments below.

Kapish!



Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.
Isabelle Daza Isabelle Daza Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.