Ad

Gambit

The Cajun X-Man 
"Look at dis here. I be the thief, chere...and there you go off stealin' my heart."
-- Gambit, Rogue Ltd. Series #2

Comic book characters have different personalities of their own. Some are good looking and strong like Superman. Some has bad boy looks but kind at heart like Wolverine. And some are just utterly bad looking but saintly like the Nightcrawler.

But there is one character I like which has the charisma, bad/good personality and mysterious. A unique character that was famously known in the comic book world.

This will start a series of articles paying homage to my favorite comic characters with my own personal sketch. And without further introduction, here he is...



Gambit

Created by Jim Lee and Chris Claremont and first appeared on Uncanny X-Men#266. I known him as a member of the X-Men Blue Team but I haven't followed the story line ever since.

A mutant that has the power to convert stored potential energy to kinetic energy that explodes on impact. He is known to use playing cards in doing so.

Gambit is one of my favorite X-Men. I like his mysterious character and the strong personality he's displaying over the X-Men story line. His physical attributes as well as the character he performs over the comics has been uniquely thought of.

I also liked the romance he shared with fellow teammate, Rogue. I was assuming that he is immune to her powers.

Mysterious, fiery eyes, best acrobatic and card throwing skills, hypnotic charm and the ability to charge objects with kinetic energy. A perfect x-man.

Kapish!



Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Gambit Gambit Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.