Ad

The Dark Knight

Why So Serious?

I have this habit of prolonging a task. Because of hectic schedules or just pure laziness, I tend to put things that can be done today for a later time. A habit that I can't bring out of my system. 

Like now, I am just about to watch The Dark Knight for the first time. I am a big fan of The Batman franchise but it seems it took me a year to finally see it. Here's my review.

The Dark Knight. This is the sixth of the Batman franchise starting with The Batman. Although the title does not include any Batman, it lives up to its name.


In Gotham City where organized crime are being destroyed by The Batman (Christian Bale)with the help of Lt. Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), a rising criminal is out to enforce anarchy going by the name of The Joker (the late Heath Ledger).

Batman is forced to cross the line between hero and vigilante. Also in the movie are Michael Caine as Alfred, Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes and Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox.

Verdict. I think that this is the greatest Batman film ever made. I mean this is by far the most thrilling film from the franchise. A lot of twists and mind boggling scenes that the movie went in and the screenplay is fantastic.


Heath Ledger had made an excellent portrayal of The Joker but for me Jack Nicholson was the best. The characters are very well played and the stunts are unique. Director Christopher Nolan did a superb job here as well as how the story goes.

Although, the bat mobile and the bat cycle are kind of old school but it did not made any impact on the movie. I can't wait for the next sequel.

Movie Review File Number: 0501091122
The Dark Knight
Rating: Very Good

To watch the movie The Dark Knight free online, Click Here.


Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:09 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.