Ad

9MMDOTNET April Cover

Diyosa Issue

As I have mentioned a month back. I'll try to post some of my works here in my blog. One of it would be creating the covers of a fictional magazine I'm trying to create.

Using some graphics software like Photoshop and others, I will post my impression of a men's magazine. Last time it was Angel Locsin... now its Anne Curtis.

I'm still working out some other projects like having an electronic magazine or what they call e-zine. Downloadable and having some of my collections of the hottest female celebrities and other articles I want to share.


Watch out for it. For now, just enjoy this.

Kapish!


Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

9MMDOTNET April Cover 9MMDOTNET April Cover Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 2:25 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.