Ad

Superman

Super Hero For Everyone

Every kid has to look up to a super hero for they will need to feel secured from all their enemies both tangible and intangible. I remember when I first saw my favorite superhero in a movie. My father introduced me to The Man Of Steel.


And from then on I already liked his character. And this is my tribute to the character...



Superman

Created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster way back in 1932. Kal-El was sent to earth by his father Jor-El as the last son of Krypton before its destruction. He was adopted by farmers John and Martha Kent and gave him a name Clark Kent.

Displaying superhuman abilities which he resolved when he reached adolescence and decided to use his powers for the benefit of humanity. Superman started in comics and subsequently appeared in various radio serials, TV programs, newspaper strips, video games and films. His teenage story is being told on WB TV series Smallville which is portrayed by Tom Welling.

Its hard for a superhero to shoulder all the bad things in the world. When I watched Superman Returns wherein he needs to protect earth from the villainous Lex Luthor, he sacrificed his personal matters, like his love Lois Lane and his son for a planet that he is alien to.


He's not even human but still he prefers to save it, even risk his life for the world from anything that would harm it. And this is what I like about his character and for me Superman is the greatest superhero of all time.

For more information about Superman, Click Here.

Kapish!



Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Superman Superman Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:09 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.