Ad

International Artists 2024

Music For Unity

Music is everything for me. It's my own personal medicine and its the universal language of Earth. I have been listening to music almost all my life. And whenever what mood I am in... music will definitely will match it!



In this post we will be again paying homage to the artists that I liked if not loved. I don't care what genre it is... I so love music!


Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa is an Albanian and American singer and songwriter. She is most famous for the songs like "Be The One", "IDGAF" and "New Rules" among others.


U&IS (UNIS)

Composed of Nana, Kotoko, Yunha, Yoona, Seowon and three Filipinos Hyeonju, Elisia and Gehlee. They are based in South Korea and released their songs like "Curious" and "Superwoman".


Olivia Rodrigo

This American singer-songwriter and actress is also a Filipina. She's responsible for the hit songs like "Herself", "Vampire" and "Drivers License".


Red Hot Chili Peppers

This American rock band is composed of Anthony Kiedis, Flea, Chad Smith and John Frusciante, was formed in 1982. My favorite songs from the band are "Under The Bridge", "Give It Away", "Californication" and "Otherside" among others.


Limp Bizkit

Limp Bizkit is an American Nu Metal band composed of Fred Durst, John Otto, Wes Borland, Sam Rivers and DJ Lethal. They are responsible for the songs like "Take A Look Around", "Break Stuff" and "Rollin'" among others.


Rage Against The Machine

This American rock band is composed of Zack de la Rocha, Tim Commerford, Tom Morello and Brad Wilk. My favorite songs of them are "Bulls On Parade", "Renegades Of Funk", "People Of The Sun" and "Guerilla Radio" among others.


Skid Row

This American band was originally composed of Sebastian Bach, Rachel Bolan, Dave Sabo, Scotti Hill and Rob Hammersmith. They were responsible for the hit songs like "18 and Life", "Wasted Time", and "I Remember You".


Poison

They are an American glam rock band formed in 1983 and originally composed of Bret Michaels, Rikki Rockett, Bobby Dall and C.C. De Ville. Among my favorite songs from them are "Every Rose Has Its Thorn", "Unskinny Bop" and "Until You Suffer Some (Fire and Ice)".


Eminem

Marshall Mathers is one of my favorite rappers of all time. Almost of all of hits are my favorite like "The Real Slim Shady", "Without Me", "Stan" and "Love The Way You Lie". Great artist and he is also one of the GOATs for me when it comes to rap!

Our International artists for 2024 are already listed. I hope I can feature them in my Youtube channel as well in 9MM The Podcast soon.

Kapish!





International Artists 2024 International Artists 2024 Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.