Ad

Loise Tan

Therapist Crush

Me and my co workers always jokes about therapists. When misspelled, it says THE RAPIST. But we don't judge the person and the profession, we just joke about the misspelling.

But with our 9MM DigiMag model, she's really into her course and profession. Let's dig into it.


Loise Danielle Tan

Loise, 21 (at the time of writing), is a student from Caloocan City. She sings, swims and play badminton a lot. And aside from that, she loves to study, drink some coffee with friends and reading books.

What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?

"To my 18 year old self, i know its been difficult during that days but guess what here i am today fulfilling every dreams we had, i would say I'm happy on where i am i know it will be a long journey to come, but we are far on what we are before so hang on a little and let's make yourself proud."

Who is your biggest GIRL crush?

"My biggest girl crush is Anne Hathaway and Bada le"

What's your vital statistics?

"Chest- 32, Waist- 25 and Hips- 29 I'm not so sure about this." 

What's your favorite poison / alcohol?

"My favorite type of alcohol is Hard or Gin."

What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?

"I did jump on a pool and dance in the middle of the dance floor as wild as I can." 

Define SEXY.

"For me, sexy is someone who's confident with their own bodies."

What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?

"For me, my eyes because they always compliment this like persuading or attractive eyes."

In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?

"When they get rough to the point that we feel nothing at all or when they use their finger and not do the thing, And when they're so excited to push it inside, not doing foreplay."

Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.

"Paolo Avelino, Kim Taeh Yung and Lee Min Ho."


Subscribe and download the full 9MM DigiMag of  Loise Tan here.


Kapish!





Loise Tan Loise Tan Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.