Ad

Candie Fickler

Bookworm Crush

I miss reading books. I get used to read eBooks and I already published two eBooks. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush loves to read books. Let's know more.


Candie Fickler

Candie, 20 (at the time of writing), is from Manila but was born in the United States. She loves to read books, listening to music and cooking.

What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"None, I don't know HAHAHA!"

Who is your biggest GIRL crush?
"Uh, Ms. Sarah Geronimo. do you know her? haha Filipina celebrity."

What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"Wine. I always drink that."

What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"The craziest thing I've ever done is talking/flirting to someone who's married (my friend told me)."

Define SEXY.
"ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My waist and boobs."

In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"After enjoying and getting pregnant the woman will suddenly be gone."

Get the full photo collection of  Candie Fickler by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine December 2023 issue.


Kapish!





Candie Fickler Candie Fickler Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.