Ad

Kyla Castrodes

Adventurous Crush

I LOVE having an adventure! Life is an adventure full of obstacles, ups and downs. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #CoverGirl is an adventurous girl. Let's know her.


Kyla Castrodes

Kyla, 20 plus (at the time of writing), loves hiking, adventures, camping and anything about nature. She said it thrills her.

What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"My advice to my 18 yr old was would've been this, Don't give up. keep moving forward! And don't be afraid to say no!"

Cool! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?
"My biggest girl crush is Adriana Lima."

Nice! What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"Hmmm my favorite alcohol is probably black label."

What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"Drunk texting my crush."

I did too. Next... define SEXY.
"Intelligence."

Right! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My face? hahahahaha!"

I agree. In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Hmmm when they only think about themselves I guess."

Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Not fantasies really but crushes. Daniel Padilla. I don't know who else."

Get the full photo collection of  Kyla Castrodes by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine October 2023 issue.

Kapish!



Kyla Castrodes Kyla Castrodes Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.