Ad

Daisy Cristobal

Mobile Legend Hottie

More and more people nowadays play Mobile Legend. Maybe because it can be played on their mobile phones. And our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie is a player of this game. Let's know her.


Daisy Cristobal

Daisy, 25 (at the time of writing), is from Antipolo, Rizal. She takes care of her daughter aside from playing Mobile Legends and Tiktok videos.

Cool! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"I don't have any advice to give myself when I was 18 but what I can say to myself is thank you because you studied hard and followed your parents to study first and help them even though I know that I am still lacking but I am still grateful."

Nice! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?

Likewise! What's your vital statistics?
"32 25 35"

Nice! What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"Gin kalamansi."

Nice! What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"Nakipag-away at nakulong for 12 hours (Teresa City Jail)."

Wow! Define SEXY.
"For me the word sexy is not only in defining a beautiful and perfect body of a woman or a man, It is also defined in wearing respectable clothes and wearing clothes related to your accomplished work."

Cool! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My lips."

I agree. I also think that your EYES and LEGS are also darn sexy! Next... name 3 local male celebs who you have crush with.
"Victor Neri and Joshua Garcia."

Get the full photo collection of  Daisy Cristobal by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine October 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Daisy Cristobal Daisy Cristobal Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.