Ad

Yahmae Amancia

BPO Crush

As I've said many times, I worked in the BPO industry for more than 15 years. It has its ups and downs but nevertheless fun. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #Majorcrush, she also worked in the same industry. Let's know more.



Yahmae Amancia

Yahmae, 25 (at the time of writing), is from Candulawan, Talisay City, Cebu. She loves to watch movies, singing and dancing.

Cool! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Pay attention to the things that I might interest and letting myself surrounded with people who enrich me."

Nice! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?

Likewise! What's your vital statistics?
"34, 28, 34"

Get the full photo collection of  Yahmae Amancia by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine September 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Yahmae Amancia Yahmae Amancia Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.