Ad

MJ Regalado

Homebody Crush

Staying at home is one of the signs that you're already maturing. You don't have the urge to go out to bars and malls. You only want to travel to places like the beach or other countries. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush, she just wants to stay at home. Let's know more...



MJ Regalado

MJ, 24 (at the time of writing), is from Bulacan. She loves to watch k-dramas, dancing and cooking.

Cool! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Failure is always a gift. Something that feels like a failure isn’t really a loss if you learn a valuable lesson from the experience. When something goes wrong, there’s always something to be learned and where you end up is always better than where you started. It’s always a growth experience."

Nice! Who is your biggest girl crush?

Likewise! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My legs."

I agree. I also think that your EYES and LIPS are so darn SEXY.
"I agree to my EYES also is one of my sexiest. A lot of people says that."

Cool! What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"Alfonso."

Nice! What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"I punched my bestfriend and one boy. I used iced to punch the two."

Get the full photo collection of  MJ Regalado by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine September 2023 issue.

Kapish!




MJ Regalado MJ Regalado Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.