Ad

Sai Tumaneng

Businesswoman Hottie

Having my own business is both difficult and satisfying at the same time. It has it ups and downs. And I'm sure our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie has the same dilemma. Let's know her.



Sai Tumaneng

Sai, 21 (at the time of writing), is from Valenzuela City. She has her own business and loves dancing and singing.

Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes."

Nice! What do you spend much money on?
"For my baby."

So you're a MOM?
"Yes."

Cool! What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"I can cook without fire hahahaha! Because I'm hot hahahaha!"

Get the full photo collection of  Sai Tumaneng by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine August 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Sai Tumaneng Sai Tumaneng Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.